Thursday, October 7, 2010

yang mana satu kau

A simple friend has never seen you cry.  
A real friend has shoulders soggy from your tears.
A simple friend expects you to always be there for them. 
A real friend expects to always be there for you.
 OKE WHO ARE YOU NOW?
 if you a simple friend i just thought you as a guest in my life
but if you a real friend i never let you go and always be there for you.
oke let we discuss,
1ST PERSON
on 1st time i meet u, u just a new person that i have meet from a billion thousand people on earth, we became closed, we share potato chips on saturday night, we share laptop to watching horrible movie, we share the happiness we have get it. OKE IT'S IS YOU HUH ?
OR
2ND PERSON
same with the 1st moment that i have meet you, you just a new person that i have meet from billion thousand people on the earth, and we also became closed, when i not in good mood, you always try to cheers up me, you give me a lolipop, you always give me borrow your shoulder when i cried, you never care when your new shirt wet because my tears, and you always hold my hands in whatever situation. OKE IT'S IS YOU HUH ?
a simple question right? so let me know who are you to me now?
if you are the 1st person, you still my friend, because i always remember my mom said
  " always make friend with everyone, but take time to know more about her/him, and classify your friend, then creat a real friend you and them"
but if you are the 2nd person, i promise i never let you down, i hold your hand and we will walks together

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meh celoteh, jangan cakap belakang, tak baik